This policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party platform that may link to or be accessible from the Platform. Third-party platform will also have their own privacy policies and processes, you should check these policies carefully. We bear no liability for their policies or processing of your personal information.
Our Platform is intended for adult on or above the age of 18 only. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. Please do not register on the Platform if you are under 18, conduct any transaction and submit personal data, other than from a parent or legal guardian with consent.
Manners of Collection of Personal Data
We may collect your personal data by the following manners:
- Your use of the Platform, application to process any transaction and data submission
- Create and administer an account of the Company
- The personal information that you provide to us while participating in our campaigns
- Register to receive offers and promotions
- Third parties (For example, our associates, service providers, business partners)
- When you navigate through our website or download and use the application, with your consent (if applicable) we may collect the relevant information automatically (for example, Cookie).
Content of Personal Data
We may collect the following personal information (but not limited to) by the above manners:
- The personal data of you/ the contact person: name, gender, date of birth, telephone number, address, email address, government issued identification, etc.
- Payment information: payment card number, name on card, expiry date, billing address, etc.
- Your personal preference: special requirements, travel details, image, video, other records, social media content, questionnaire
- Correspondence: contact methods, records of your correspondence (including text, record and chat room), the use of customer support tools
- Loyalty program: membership information, account verification, records of activities
- Special personal data: nationality, health conditions, working conditions, emergency contact, etc.
- Your use of our Platform: usage details, IP address, operating system
You may provide us with personal data about other individuals (e.g. as a travel companion, conducting transactions and submitting enquiries). Before this, you must obtain the permission from such individuals and inform them that you have provided us with their details for the use of the followings.
Use of Personal Data
We may use, keep, review the personal information that we obtained from the mentioned manners for the following use.
- Perform travel related product and service (including but not limited to plan, book, manage, review)
- Preform account related service (including but not limited to create, manage, authenticate, maintain)
- Provide customer service and quality control, training, dispute resolution
- Change the product and service, offers and promotional information, market research, data analysis
- Handle incidents, claims and manage other risks
- Provide and improve the effectiveness and security of our platform, associated tools, campaigns
- Comply with applicable laws, protect Company and users’ rights and interest
- Operate our business using lawful business purposes and as permitted by law
We may also use your information for any other purpose after obtaining your consent to use it for such specified other purpose.
The departments/parties we share information with
We may share the personal information that you provide us to the following parties/units:
- Service providers, contractors, entities
- Third-party service providers/ contractors (e.g. network operators, consultants, accounting firms, social media)
- Company’s affiliates and business partners
- The governmental authority and organization where permitted by law
- The relevant enterprise using lawful business purposes and as permitted by law
We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your information to third parties for any other purpose after obtaining your consent to disclose it for such specified other purpose.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have rights and choices with respect to your personal information, as described below:
- Access, correct and process your personal information and account
- Opt-out of receiving our promotional materials
- Withdraw your consent to provide your personal data for marketing purposes
- Transmit the personal data to third parties (if applicable)
- Make inquiries, restrictions or complaints about the company's personal data processing
Personal Data Security
All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Only the employees of the company and authorized persons can access the relevant information. Any related person must follow the safety requirements and stay vigilant. Despite such efforts, however, please note that no company can fully eliminate risks or guarantee complete security of personal information. we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.
When you access your account on our platform, please keep your password confidential, prevent data leakage. We recommend that you do not include any sensitive information including credit card details when using any public WIFI.
The Company is unable to guarantee that the network transmission is without risk and cannot be read or intercepted by others. Customer is at their own risk. The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of customer’s connection, access and usage of the Platform.
We will not prevent or prohibit you from withdrawing consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data. In respect of the collection of data, your withdrawal of consent must be accompanied by the decision not to use the Website, as data is automatically collected through the act of accessing the Website. In regards to the use or disclosure of personal data, we will cease using and collecting your data unless required by law to use or disclose it.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Review and Process Personal Data
The policy has been drafted, and shall be construed, in the Chinese language. Any translation of the policy is solely for reference only. In the event of inconsistency between the Chinese language version and a translated version, the Chinese language version of this policy shall always prevail.